Thursday, October 26, 2006

Its gonna be friday soon.. last day of uni lessons for this year.. the last few days was choking me seriously.. so stressed.. no time to eat n sleep.. was almost living like a zombie.. but its over now.. sat for the immuno test today.. it wasnt too bad.. but i did make some really super duper stupid mistake.. I bet when Chris Wong marks my paper he would be laughing his head off.. the receptor qns.. all the 3 receptors that was supposed to come to my head but they unfortunately didnt.. supposed to be B cell, T cell and Fc receptor but I wrote crap.. nvm..that was 3 marks down the drain..

Afternoon session was my prac exam.. I was calm ..very calm in fact.. had a crappy microscope that couldnt move down at all .. imagine only can move up a little bit and to the sides.. oh man.. that was horrible.. but I knew sth was wrong so I changed microscope.. cos otherwise I couldnt do viable count n view the gram stains ..that would be horrible.. everything was fine.. n I actually finished early.. but the haemagglutination part wasnt fantastic cos I had a wrong result.. but thank God the negative control turned out well otherwise my demostrator would have marked me down.. cos the results would be rendered invalid if the negative control was rubbish...so things didnt go too wrong.. just something minor..hehe..

Just want to thank all those who r praying for me especially for yoshi, danny n samuel.. really sweet people.. Chocolate for yoshi tmr for being a sweet darling.. she rang me this morning to wake me up.. chocolate for u dear..

I just finished my prac report.. 8 pages in 4 hrs.. Thanks yin ying n Linh.. u guys r of great help.. gonna rewrite my summative tute then I am done..

Tmr is gonna be a good day.. gonna celebrate yiyi's birthday.. though a late celebration.. its a gathering before exams.. a time of bonding n love.. love u all.. hope u will like the dress I got u..

I wonder if tmr we have another sabo session for Mossie? Will upload Paul n Mossie sabo pics soon.. Those taken at glenelg..

No comments: