Thursday, October 05, 2006

I m sick again.. My immune system has been really bad.. The weather these days is crazy too.. yesterday was actually abt 33 degrees and it was shockingly HOT that I had to go out in shorts and I still sweat, this is how bad it is N today its super windy. My head is still turning now considering braving the tornado just now.. Almost got myself blown away. It isnt a joke! Its true! I even saw a big size man hiding behind the tree to avoid the wind. Can U believe it?

--

The last few days I have been staying up till late. Starting to do some revision. I hate to panic at the last minute so got to start now. However there is this sense of insecurity in me which I know is actually present in everyone else. Its the exam fear factor haiz.. There is just too much to cover just praying hard that I can retain all in my head and complete everything in time.

Now I really need to focus. Its just slightly less than 2 months then I will be home. I yearn for this time of rest after being here for so long. My heart is looking forward to the mission trip and everything else but there is exams just before that. I want to try my best. No No.. Not want but I will and I have to.. But now I have got to prepare my study timetable n fit everything in first..

--

I did some christmas shopping for the Christmas Operation Child yesterday. Bought some nice stuff for my little gal. The girly stuff that I liked as a child.. stuff like a little diary ( its pink and with a little lock ), markers, korean candy ( very colourful and tempting), and some daily necessities.

Just want to give to the little one just a little of what God has blessed me with! Hopefully it will bring a smile on her face and the understanding of the Father's love.

No comments: