Saturday, October 07, 2006

Yesterday was an awesome day! It was Moon cake Festival and guess wat I actually celebrated Moon cake Festival with 4 different gangs this year. First, had mooncake in Sydney over at Clarence place, next Mooncake with amanda and my dearest coursemates over at Botanical Gardens the following week, and yesterday had Mooncake over at Leny and Jessie's place and finally the finale for last night was at Torrens River after OCF with Moses, Ian, Leeping, Samuel, Karen, Yoshi, Joannies, Paul and Keith. We had a cool time man! Did something different this time. Fancy adult children playing with lanterns, candles and bubbles ( Thanks to Ivy, Joannies and Keith for supplying us our play stuff! )

For me, Mooncake Festivals have always been nothing interesting until I came to adelaide. I should say that I never knew or remembered the festival to be associated with something fun.
Last year during Moon cake Festival, we had this celebration over at Ringwood with mooncakes and dessert and some close friends. This year is more happening and more child-like and also more memorable and enjoyable as well.

Also dinner was great. At that time when I was supposed to be in OCF, I was tucking into a yummy dinner spread of nasi lemak, grilled chicken, stir fried vege, and soup at Jessie's place. We had black glutinous rice and mooncakes ( Green tea, lotus paste and taro flavour ) for dessert as well. I have been wanting to spend time with them since we returned from Sydney but no time till yesterday. But I left after dinner cos I didnt wanted to miss out on fellowship with OCFers. Almost lost my way to aacc. Firstly cos I havent been there for a while and secondly it was dark. But God still brought me there safely. I came timely to catch the Ecamp trailer.. and fellowship..

Anyway yesterday I had fun the WHOLE day. hehe..Taken lots of photos also.. Waiting to upload on comp..

Time to get back to work!

No comments: