Monday, October 23, 2006

Getting along with people is never easy..

I try to be nice to everyone.. but some people just simply go overboard n step all over me.. tolerance has its limits... n its repeatedly the same few people.. its getting very annoying..

I dun understand y some people r so nasty n hard to communicate with..

Tolerating still...

When I want to be nasty to them in return.. I think twice.. I dunno how to be nasty.. Its God that stops me... otherwise I would have lashed out at them...

2 comments:

Alfred said...

Haha, once again, some ppl r like that, u can't change them, so we gotta change ourselves! It's defnitely not ez to mix with others of a different personality sometimes, but it's certainitly possible. Continue to live yr life that exalts Christ, n sooner or later, ppl will see that in u! God Bless ;-)

Prissy said...

I have already changed alot.. u know it.. I cannot just keep taking nonsense from people.. It has become down right stepping on me.. Its my basic right to protect myself..

U havent been where I have been.. many things I did not make known.. just between God n a few really close friends..

I will never make these things known because I still want to protect the other party..