Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I am very stressed n impatient today.. I think I did offend some people. Though I know they understand.. I am still very displeased with myself.. I have been trying to study but having been doing quality work..

This week is hectic with 1 quiz n 1 exam on thursday..n 2 assignments due on friday.. I dunno wat to do.. just try my best...

Please pray for me.. I need all the prayers..

Gonna study in Uni till late from now on.......

If I offended u, please forgive me.. I didnt mean it.. I am just short of time..

Exhausted..

3 comments:

Alfred said...

Hey pris, dun get too stressed, many ppl r feeling the same thing as u.. we jus gotta persevere on and do our best! All the best for your upcoming exams, which i knw u will do well in.. :-)

Prissy said...

U have got to do the same course as me to feel the same way.. I just got news today.. exam failure rate up to 70% last yr.. The last immuno quiz.. 50% failure also.. very frustrating..they r just out to kill...

Prissy said...

anyway it isnt just exams that make me stress.. there is much more to it.. too much more..