Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Deborah spoke about dots and stars the other day..

Dots represent our imperfections..
Stars represent what we r good at..

Dots vs Stars...

I have a friend who gives me dots all the time..
When I do well.. there r no stars..
But once I make a mistake, I get a handfull of dots..

Those dots u gave me r almost right all the time..
n I do make improvements from them..
But after that u will tell me that there r more dots here n there that I need to change..
N still no stars..

The Lord brought u to correct me in my ways..
N I recognise that because u have always been able to point out what is unseen to others..

But the Lord brought other people to give me stars..

Someday, if I get a star from you,
I will be very happy..
Because its rare..
So rare..
I never got a star from you before..

Its not the approval I wan..
Its the appreciation I need..

For you to see me as how the Lord sees me..

No comments: