Thursday, March 15, 2007

Now I dun really have the time to blog but I still wan to blog. For those who do not know, I had recurring dreams from Friday till Sunday last week. I couldn’t sleep properly most of these 3 nights. I was spiritually attacked by Satan. The few nights satan planted negative thoughts in my head when I was asleep n I woke up in cold sweat most of the nights. I would suddenly open my eyes as early as 430am in the morning n I couldn’t think at all. For a moment I froze. I had several self doubts. I was depressed. I was afraid. I couldn’t focus when I was awake. I was paranoid over many things. The only thing I could focus on the last few days was when I was preparing for bible study and my devotion times and when I was praying. Those several hours were the best hours the past few days. That was when I shut myself out of this world n I listen only for the voice of God. Those hrs were the best. My heart longs for more time with God.

I confided in a few sisters about the matter and I know they prayed for me. Ivy and Mel came last night. I am so glad they came because I wanted to tell them what happened. Thank you for coming to pass me bible study material for this Friday as well as to pray with me. I really appreciate it.

I have never really had horrifying dreams that paralyse me before. Perhaps except one. There was once in 2nd semester last year. One of the mornings when I woke up, I could feel the devil sitting on me in my own room. Initially, I was so scared. I hide under my blanket. Can u imagine me hiding under my blanket? I was afraid to see satan face to face. But that was only for 5 mins then after that I thought to myself. Pris, why are u hiding? U should get up and pray. So I did. I got up n prayed in the name of Jesus n I cast the demon out of my room. I did it. I wasn’t overpowered by satan. I was empowered by God. I remembered him. I was shaken initially but that was only 5 mins. I knew I had to do something. I cannot remain in bed. I had to put up a fight with the devil. I had to claim God’s promises.

For those who are concerned, I felt very much better last night after much prayer n quiet time with God. I regained my confidence. I got everything intact again. I wouldn’t say I am perfectly ok now. But in comparison to the last few days, I am definitely stronger than before. I believe that spiritual attacks come when God is about to do something great in my life. It’s a huge threat to the devil. It’s the time of testing. Pris, r u ready for the challenge?

Next time if I am attacked by the devil again. I will stand up, put my feet to the ground and scold the devil. Yes, I will do that.

Thanks Ivy for ur prayers just now. My heart is warm with ur love.
Thanks Mel for cleansing my room in the name of Christ.
Thanks Yoshi. I love u.
Indeed its restored. Indeed it is cleansed in the blood of Jesus.

Where would I be without the cross?
Where would I be without your blood shed for me?

No comments: