Saturday, March 17, 2007

For those who have been praying for me, thank you so much. I have almost fully recovered now. God spoke to me today when I stepped into CRC. It was him who gave me the courage to face my problems head on. It was Him who gave me all the comfort and solace I so badly needed. It was Him who lifted me out of the pit once again. It was Him who forgave me of all my mistakes.

How many times have I broken your heart? Still you forgive...
How many times have you heard me pray? Draw near to me...

Everything I need is you from beginning till forever…

My Princess….

I Will Set You Free

I, your King, stand outside the door of your heart and knock. I see you locked up in your private place of pain, but I won’t force my way in. I will continue to wait patiently outside until you are ready to let me come in. I long to hold you in my arms, wipe away your tears, and tenderly encourage you with My love and truth. I will continue to knock even when you turn a deaf ear. I won’t stop calling to you from outside the door of your prison of pain. You do not have to answer, but I won’t give up because I love you. I know your heart’s cry is for the wholeness and healing that only I can bring. It’s not too late, my princess. Today you can unlock the door in the darkened room of your heart and let Me come in. Like warm light and a gentle breeze, I will refresh and nourish your soul.

Love,
Your King and Your Key to Freedom

Revelations 3:20
“Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.”

No comments: