Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I had my first tute yesterday, my biomed tute.. It was the most stressful tute I have ever been to.. it feels like sitting on a hotpot and steaming in a pressure cooker.. N I am serious... so stressful.. as usual we had tutes in pbl style.. for those who dunno.. pbl stands for problem based learning.. just some fancy word thats being used at uni.. but anyway.. let me tell u what on earth happened..

Start of the tute.. obviously the tutor took our attendance.. but this tutor was very interesting cos each of my tutes are accessed on a weekly basis so therefore he needs to grade us each week.. so if I dun find anything constructive to say obviously he is going to mark me down.. so the tutor drew on a blank piece of paper our seating arrangement blah blah blah...

Then the tute started... then this is how he went... So who want to start the discussion? ....... silence for 2 mins.. ..... then he started asking questions.. whenever anyone gave any answer.. he would ask .. erm.. so why is it this n not that? so the whole session was basically why this why that.. u answer this .. u explain that? Thank God I know what to say when he arrowed the question at me.. Gosh! I was relieved at the end of the session...

After that I had a chat with my seniors.. n she went.. oh he is famous for being difficult but his tutes r good.. this I agreed as well..

I have another tute on thursday and friday as well.. its cracking me up.. was trying to fix it yesterday.. my physio tute.. but seriously.. there are only figures and diagrams in my lecture notes.. n my text isnt that good either... I got to fix those case studies somehow... anyway I am not the only one in a fix..

Can u believe that I am listening to audio lectures at home though I went to uni for those lectures? Goodness me.. since when I become so hardworking..

I must fix them tonight..MUST!

No comments: