Thursday, March 08, 2007

It finally coming to the end of this week soon n I have completed all my assignments for the week, just left with some reading materials to read.. then it will be all done.. Currently I am reading " The Confident Woman" by Joyce Meyer. Its a good book, will blog abt it when I am done reading..

I had a good week.. not too bad.. just had my physio prac today.. I had a cool group, all aussies except me, but they are all friendly n intelligent so discussion went along smoothly.. Thank God for that! Initially I was worried that I will get a crappy group cos if I really do then I will really be in big trouble cos the project is worth 30%... so I m glad it all turned out fine.. My physio tutor was excellent too, she gives very clear explainations which was pretty easy to follow. At least not another tute which was like sitting in a pressure cooker.. argh, I cant take that..

--

Yesterday's dinner was one of my best meals in adelaide. We went to this Vietnamese restaurant near Port Adelaide. It was pretty far but was alright cos we drove. It was Sean's birthday, so a group of us went out for dinner.. the food was so so so nice man... The appetiser was a seafood salad, gosh it was the best I have eaten. Then followed by Quail, and cold roll... I enjoyed cold roll the most cos it was interactive n fun.. then finally was our chocolate cheesecake.. Its one of the most satisfying dinners..

--

I miss fifi, nunu n yiyi... miss u guys loads.. when I saw u guys on tuesday, I felt more than happiness.. really..

yiyi, see u on sunday.. want to catch up with u soon.. hugz..

No comments: