Saturday, March 31, 2007

Last night was our first combined meet in OCF in 2007. It was an evangelistic night. I had a busy week n I struggled with time management and trying to meet the deadlines. But my Friday nights are always blocked for God n OCF as I have done for the past 2 years. The family is forever so warm n new people are always welcomed into our mist.

For the first time, I prayed with Linda yesterday. A young sister devoted to God which really encouraged n inspired me. Somehow I noticed something different about her. Her enthusiasm for God struck me.

I was with the ecamp comm. for the most of the evening helping out for the registration. The turnout is really great and everyone is already getting excited abt Easter Camp. My heart is expectant of ecamp.

Yesterday during the altar call that was after the sermon, when the last song was playing, God brought someone into my mind in regards to salvation. Someone that he asked of me to pray for in the past 1 yr. I promised God to persevere on in prayer and faith. Something specific which God asked of me which I will not disclose but its between me n God. The promise made last night to my Father shall be honoured.

It’s a night of remembrance. It’s a night of love. It’s a night of rejoicing for the souls which are saved.

All good things come from God….

---

This morning, just as I opened my eyes, the devil tried to take a foothold of me. Well, he attempted but I take pride in my Lord to announce that my Lord is my victorious armour. The devil did not even managed to touch a strand of hair on me.

Confidence Lies in my Lord.. Try as u might Mr Satan.. U will FOREVER be Under my FEET!

No comments: