Sunday, July 09, 2006

I just came down from Blue Mountain this afternoon currently resting at Jing n Shimei's apartment.. I love their apartment n their company because its just so cosy and they are r unbelievably nice..Yeah.. this time round my trip to Sydney is really fruitful.. I met so many OCFers .. too many names to mention here but they gave me wonderful memories to bring home.. they brought me so much joy in my life...they lifted me when I was down.. We prayed together.. we did everything togethered.. we shared so much over that few days.. peace filled my heart so much and I am so blessed to be surrounded by them.. they are part of shaping n moulding my life.. I will miss them terribily when I return to adelaide.. This trip to blue mountain showed me the beauty of God's creation and the unity of our family.. though I didnt know them for long.. they gave me a surprise on my birthday.. my 4th celebration this year..Really thanks so much.. This camp fostered so many friendships which I know will last very long and I am constantly encouraged by them.. Tonight we are watching the worldcup finals together.. its gonna be a time of going crazy together.. then tmr I will be going shopping with some of them at Bondi Junction as well as Bondi beach.. Looking forward to that.. I will be going back to adelaide soon and life will really get busy again .. I am glad I came for the camp.. I am glad I met them.. they made everything worthwhile.. My time is well spent.. masking in the love of God and in the knowledge of his word..All in all .. All Praise and Glory to God..

2 comments:

siew wai said...

spent so much money!

Prissy said...

oh.. mummy.. the money is well spent..hahaha.. majority of the money went to my meals cos I ate like a Queen..