Saturday, July 22, 2006

Time flies. This is the last weekend of this holidays. Next sem is starting on Monday n now looking at my timetable is getting me a little scared. This sem 26 hrs a week. I hope it doesnt get too much. Time management is important. Last sem I didnt do a good job in that department n in the end my results was pretty crappy.. Nvm just learn my lesson so I can manage it at least better this sem. Yeah!

Resolution for sem 2 in no particular order:

1. Quality time with God ( Prayer N Devotion )
2. Preparation for Mission trip ( * Pris u better dun do last min ... I will kick u!!!)
3. Gym, hopefully 3 times a week
( * Pris look at how much weight u have gain during exams n the sydney trip.. )
4. Keep ur room clean n tidy ok.. Be presentable ( Thank You very much )
5. Control ur temper ( Remember the fruits of spirit? Dun let ppl complain abt u la.. aiyo.. )
6. Allow ample time to do ur assignments.. Dun rush..
7. Get along n accommodate everybody..

Ok.. thats all I can think of now.. Anyone who sees me not doing the above just knock my head..yeah!

1 comment:

siew wai said...

1. Quality time with God
--> Yeah! good one.

2. Preparation for Mission trip
--> that involves a lot of prayer too :)

3. Gym, hopefully 3 times a week
--> i must keep u checked..heh

4. Keep ur room clean n tidy ok.. Be presentable
--> ehem ehem~~

5. Control ur temper
--> :)fix ur eyes on Jesus...it is easier

6. Allow ample time to do ur assignments.. Dun rush..
--> if u finish yours, can u do mine as well?

7. Get along n accommodate everybody..
--> a servant of all :)

~~~
love u. hugs