Sunday, July 23, 2006

This last weekend before Uni start is pretty fruitful. Yesterday, I went to Lynette's place with 3 guys ( dun ask me who.. I am not supposed to mention them here.. one of them said " dun mention my name if not I will sue u!!! ) Let me explain why they must remain anonymous.. Pretty much a lot of funny things happened that day.. so if mention they may be pai seh mah.. so must be kept confidential..haha.. The primary purpose of going to their place was to meet them cos they drive back from melbourne n its gonna be a short trip to adelaide mah.. so of course must meet up.. secondary purpose is to pick up watever we wanted from their place cos its simply too much for them to bring over.. but however the guys fulfilled the tertiary purpose which was doing hard labour.. but it was good.. I am glad I brought the guys.. Imagine if I bring gals then goodness.. I would be doing the hard work..err.. Thank God..All of us had fun.. let me tell u the funny part.. here goes.. well after doing hard labour obviously the guys would feel hungry.. but the 3 of them didnt tell anyone until I spotted them peeling and eating grapefruit at the kitchen.. The conversation went like this:

Scene 1:

Me: R u guys very hungry?
Guys: Obviously we are , otherwise we would not be eating the grapefruit
Me: But its acidic.. U will feel more hungry after that..
Guys: But no choice.. we r hungry
Me: ( laughing until I cannot stop )

Scene 2:

Lynette walks into the kitchen and saw the 3 of them in desperation.

Lynette: R u guys very hungry? I have got apples.
Guys: How many have u got?
Lynette: err ..sorry only 1
Guys: Takes the apple

Now 3 guys sharing 1 apple.. one of them takes 2 bites , pass it to the second guy.. he takes 2 bites too.. n the apple was passed around until there was no flesh left.. everything was to the core.. I only stood there.. look at them n laugh continously

Next Lynette passed them a curry puff and some other food stuff n the cycle repeats..

I had a great laugh man.. Never see guys so hungry in my entire life.. but they were cute..

That was the highlight of Sat.. But I think they did a good job though they were pretty funny.. If I need to move next time.. I would know who to find..They did everything willingly without complain. Great brothers in Christ! Good job guys!

No comments: