Friday, July 21, 2006

I was in a state of confusion yesterday. I didnt know what to do with myself especially last night after I came home. I was really happy during our games n dinner. But at night, I felt so alone. I felt so afraid. I dunno what to do with myself. Something came over me. Someone told me something that I didnt know. Something that I had to come to terms with. I am glad I am told.. otherwise I would still be in a daze now. Thank you very much. U know who u r ..

In the afternoon, I was at keith's place with Mo, Leeping, Karen, Yoshi, Paul and some others playing Cranium and pictionary. I havent played board games for a long long time. Its great enjoyment n the house was filled with our laughter. We had fun laughing at each other. I saw the strengths n weakness of us.. It was good.. I had a better understanding of them through the games..it was a fruitful time..

I had dinner with Aruna, Feli, Ying Ying and Anisha after that. They r my best friends in Uni. A pity that Amanda n Kristen cannot join us. They are friends whom I can look to for help in many aspects. I m glad that they r in my life. I am glad that I can confide in them when I am down and I can share with them the joy and happiness in my life. I love them so much. More than I thought I did in the past. The memories u guys give me will forever remain within me. I like the flowers, the cushions, the candles, the shower items, n the birthday card u guys hand made for me. Thank you very much.. U guys hold an important position in my heart n I cherish it.. I will upload our photos on my blog soon.. Looking forward to see u guys in Uni soon..

* Feli dun forget to meet me at Medical School on Monday .. Hugz..

No comments: