Thursday, July 06, 2006

Its my birthday today! Who still remembers?? I got an sms from Danny and Shelley already but are there anymore coming? Let me update u guys about my sydney trip. I got here on the 4th July 06 evening at 6pm and by the time I was driven to Footprints ( The place where I am staying, it was already 7.30pm ) But Footprints is actually not far away. The only reason why I was delayed was because we were waiting for the other passengers. Yeah! So got there, got my key then went to the room. It was a family room cos there was 5 of us sharing. It was pretty spacious but when I opened the door there was noone in there apparently my friends went out without me. Actually I expected it but somehow it still appeared as a shock to me. Oh well.. u cant come sydney n stay home all day long rite.. so they were forgiven.. Anyway I was there to dump my luggage only cos my friend James came to pick me at my hostel to go for dinner..haha.. so I do have my own plans too .. Just that I love to complain..haha.. We went to a nice and quite class Jap restaurant dun ask me the name .. I dun remember at all.. all I remember is the tasty food.. It was nice N EXPENSIVE.. so thanks James..haha.. then after dinner.. it was a walk down Darling Harbour, Opera House, Harbour Bridge and many other places in the vicinity.. some places I obviously dun remember as u can see.. I would say that James would make a fantastic tour guide, constantly explained stuff to me..so there was much laughter n talk during the walk.. It was great catching up since we last met 5 months ago so it was good. The night life here is pretty vibrant. At 10.30pm, I could still see a lot of people coming out of Opera House.. Unlike adelaide which would be a super dead city by then.. cannot imagine how I am going to go back there n face the torture man.. No more shopping.. *sobs* I came back the first night pretty tired at abt 12 midnight.. Before I came back, we planned to go Fish Market the next day with his friends.. some nice gals n guys.. Sydney OCFers so I was pretty much looking forward to it.. I went shopping in the morning for gifts.. as u guys know I shop alot.. I was pretty excited when I saw the large shopping malls everywhere.. they have simply just too much stuff.. I didnt shop for long cos we had to go the Fish Market.. Talking abt the Fish Market just makes me drool.. I took loads of pictures there.. the food is good.. the scenery is nice.. We ordered eel, sashimi and a platter for 5 which includes prawns, mussels, squids and many more.. I havent had my hearts fill of seafood for a long long time.. so I really enjoyed that to the max.. My friends who came with me from adelaide n I intend to go back n eat again on tuesday cos we r leaving on wednesday.. we would seriously miss it.. I wish it can be found in adelaide.. we didnt go to much places after that cos I was tired.. was just walking around sydney Uni.. then dropped by James by to rest n to talk.. cos I could hardly move.. it seems like food burns easily here n I was constantly hungry but its great cos I can eat again.. thats fantastic.. I had homecooked dinner with James and Brian.. Both big chefs.. I just sat there as a Queen n did nothing.. However looking at them cook makes me look bad cos I am obviously lazy around but then again I was not a fantastic cook and I was in the mood to cook either.. so I just rested .. Listened to carpenters music.. Dinner was home cooked carbonara, roasted chicken, broccoli and garlic bread.. pretty much a lot for 3 people.. I was pondering when can I cook that well.. but oh well not that I cannot ..just that I eat simple.. I just cannot be bothered..haha.. But thanks to James and Brian... After dinner, we were discussing where we should go next.. The James said something like this " u r here in sydney u should go to Gay Bar for a look..." Initially I didnt want to but then after that I thought.. Y not? So I was like sure.. but the 2 of u must go inside with me.. u should have looked at their expression on their face.. looks horrendous.. "nah we will just accompany u to walk pass n U look inside ok? But going inside is a big no no.." I was like ok.. Better than nothing still.. so I just looked inside.... not going to share here wat I saw though.. "Not NICE" *blah* Anyway that was pretty much wat I did the last 2 days.. I will be away at Blue Mountain from today till 9th July so wont be much updates till then.. Brian is coming to pick me up to go Bondi beach n shopping again before our trip soon.. n gonna have Jap food for lunch again.. Its gonna be an exciting day again... Alright I will be back soon k..Wont forget to enjoy myself..

No comments: