Friday, July 14, 2006

This holidays has been meaningful to me.. Just want to share the joy I have in me despite circumstances..

There are some things I realised:

* U can never really know how much u love God until u r put to the test.. u can say u love God..
very easy to say but is it really from ur heart.. when things r going fine who cannot say that?
But when ur world is crumbling n u can still love God with all ur heart.. U have become
stronger in faith n in love.. then people can see Christ through u.. u will not need to proclaim
that u love God.. But it will flow through u naturally.. N people will praise ur Father in heaven..

* My brothers n sisters in Christ love me so much.. not by words but by deeds and I wan to be
able to do the same for them..

* I am praying about going on a mission trip this december with OCF Sydney.. unsure abt
certain things n the direction that I will be heading.. I only hope n pray that I will be able to go
in the way which God planned for me.. so please pray for me.. I got to make the decision soon..
preferably by end July.. If I were to go.. I got to prepare.. I dunno if I can do it at
this point of my life though my heart yearns to do it.. pray for me..

* Living in this blessed land allows me to worship God freely.. Its so comfortable but I wan to
venture out to the people who need the Lord but I am still lacking in strength..

I wan to acknowledge the people who have impacted my life during my short stay in Sydney.

Linus -- u showed me the love of God through ur patience, time and care.
Leanne -- through ur life and worship
Brian -- through ur thirst for God's word
David -- through ur living testimonial
Roopesh -- through ur devotion and teachings, a living example of a man after God's own heart
Sam -- through ur concern and life.. u made me so comfortable
Shimei -- through ur life n joy
Jing -- through ur joy and happiness
John -- through ur life and happiness
Clarence -- through ur knowledge of the word
Tracy -- through ur deep sharing
James -- through ur life n love
Tricia -- ur happiness
Yau-- ur joy within u

u have made urselves real to me.. thank you so much.. its not the place I miss.. its the people .. really.. only the people..

1 comment:

samantha said...

thanks pris for making honorary mention of us in your blog :))))))

you are great fun and i enjoyed meeting you and having you around in sydney for holz and for AR.

and yes, do pray about the mission trip. me thinks, it'll be a great opportunity that doesn't come by too often.

AND of course, pray about what i told you.. the news that *shocked* you. better to be prepared than not. ;)