Tuesday, July 04, 2006

I have finally packed all my luggage n gotten ready for my sydney trip.. Guess wat time did I pack..2am.. N how long did I take .. surprisingly only 30 mins..haha.. Gotten my winter clothes n my new beanie in there.. cos its gonna be freezing at bluemountain.. Brr.. 2 degrees.. all day long..haha..To check out more info on the exciting things that I will enjoy at bluemountain, visit www.bluemountain.com.au ... However dun envy too much.. try to enjoy ur holidays in adelaide n back home ok? Though I know it would probably not be as interesting as mine.. opps.. I said something wrong.. dun bash me up or.. u will have no present from me.. I was checking out the best places to shop last night n I am so glad that the hostel which I will be staying is at Pitt street n the whole stretch will have loads of shopping.. awe... Guess this time I will spend pretty much a lot of money.. cos I will be too tempted to buy a little of everything..haha.. I will be away for like more than a week so dun miss me too much.. I will try to miss u guys.. but I guess I will be too busy enjoying myself.. Tonight after I land at 6.15pm, my friend will be fetching me to makan at Jap restaurant to celebrate my birthday.. I havent eaten good Jap food for a long time.. For those who dunno.. sashimi is my favourite... thinking abt it just makes me hungry.. haha.. anyway.. I will try to update when I am away k.. cos the place I am staying have unlimited internet..hehe.. be back soon..

2 comments:

KongY said...

1: i expect hand gift
2: take alot of pics ya.. last i went it was red mountain..forrest rite...>.<

Prissy said...

I will try to buy sth.. I am going out shopping later then James is picking me to go Fish Market with his friends..But since last night I was super mad with someone.. the anger didnt go this morning.. its something that everyone would be angry abt.. I will tell u when I come home.. I am gonna post a question later.. get the guys to respond ok? Miss ya..