Saturday, July 29, 2006

OCF is wonderful. Yesterday we commenced our first bible study session. This semester I am co-leading with Keith. Just want to thank God for giving us a wonderful group to nurture and grow together. We r just so blessed to be able to fellowship and mask in the presence of God. God has implanted in me this desire and I hold onto it tightly with all my strength and all my soul and with all my heart. Just want to acknowledge and encourage keith here.

Good job Keith! U have supported me as well as our group so well that I cannot feel that its our first time working together. I can see your total devotion. Thank you so much. I believe we can work well together. I seldom praise people. My praises are reserved for my first and everlasting love, God. I cannot describe the blessings God has poured our into our lifes.

Just want to leave something for meditation this weekend before I start cracking on Uni work.

Jeremiah 29:13

"You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."

1 comment:

siew wai said...

good job, both of u. ur group is a fresh group, all are new ppl..so the care must be very extensive. hope u guys continue to enjoy serving God :) love