Friday, November 24, 2006

I didnt do anything much yesterday. I was resting most of the time. Half the time I was thinking about various people, about the change they had throughout the year whether is it negative change or positive change. Its unwise for me to think that much n that far. But still I went that direction. The other half of the time I was either reading or watching drama.

I need some space for myself. I really feel like going home this time. I miss home. My flight home will be on 2nd dec. I just spoke with Ziren yesterday. In another week, I will be home. I can see her soon.

This trip home, I got to find a new church because I will not go back to my previous church. Reasons which I will not cite here. This trip home, I yearn to have discipleship. I already approached someone about it and I am hoping for a favourable reply. The summer break, I really need some proper rest in order to be ready for the challenges for next year. There is so much I want to do at home. So much so much...

My results r not out yet. Its really too slow this time. Waiting.. Waiting..

No comments: