Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The last 2 days were fulfilling days.. 2 days of joy, peace n laughter.. Yesterday I met up with Laza for lunch, I havent been talking to him for a while cos we hardly meet, being in 2 different OCF centres. There was much catching up at Primo cafe. In that 2 hrs, I was greatly encouraged n lifted by his sharing. I am glad to have a brother who is supportive of me in his prayer. I am blessed to know someone who is keen on missions, someone whose heart is for the lost, who is obedient and submissive to God. I shared what was on my mind with him..

Met up with keith for coffee as well. I always desire quality time with my friends. Quality time as in time spent talking abt deep stuff.. not the usual daily life..

Went west terrace after that to cook with Mo n Karen. Its fun cooking with them. There was much laughter but the highlight of yesterday was our christmas party at night over at Deb's place. There were loads of great food prepared by great chefs..Haha.. There was exchange of gifts as well. I got to bug Samuel for the pictures man.. He has got them all..

Came home so late last night.. almost couldnt wake up this morning.. Thank God I wasnt late for breakfast, otherwise yoshi will be waiting too long man..hehe.. had breakie with yoshi at cibo today before prayer meet... finally had the sendimental infusion tea that I always wanted to try.. taste quite good..

I feel so tired now.. been up and about almost 2 whole days.. got to get some rest..

No comments: