Thursday, November 02, 2006

People comment abt me alot.. whether in front or behind my back.. I know it.. it may seem to them that its within 4 walls or just among them.. but somehow news just reaches my ears on and off.. I find it a joke..comments abt all sorts of stuff.. comparing this n that.. wats constructive abt that?? I find it a total joke.. just because I am a real person who says whats on my mind .. I get all this crap.. amusing I find.. while on the other hand .. the rest of the look so strong in spirit n in mind.. I dun believe all that.. its just deceptive feelings we all get.. We are just afraid to look vulnerable..

I withdrew from some people this sem not cos I dun have time.. but rather the words are destructive n I have a choice not to listen to people who compares me with so and so.. or instill in me negative thoughts which do not come from God..

I rather save myself from such nonsense.. Waste time only..I will not destroy my day because of them.. Silly..

No comments: