Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The last few days for me was horrendous.. All I had was God with me.. nothing else.. actually he indeed is sufficient for me.. been alive after these few days is great.. I had my first paper on Monday.. not a fantastic paper.. Sunday night n Monday morning I was encouraged by several sms n calls which I received. I had a peaceful night of sleep after praying n committing everything onto the Lord. I know that a lot of people r praying n more importantly I have the confidence that God is there. today had my second paper which was much better.. in the sense I have more confidence that I can survive.. the last few days I only did a few things.. eat ( only when I am really hungry.. but not much appetite still.. skipped dinner last night though Leny cooked for me.. just totally had no appetite at all..), sleep, study, pray ( prayed so much.. cos I was worried not only for myself but for some people whom I am concerned about n whom I have always kept in my prayers consistently, I being a human seriously I cant help them only God can. I flooded my mind with Psalms.. especially during the times when I was almost breaking down..times when I refuse to turn to anyone except God n God alone). I was anxious.. yes .. I was.. Last night I was actually hoping that someone who would sms me a word of encouragement.. noone did.. but leny was there with me the whole night.. I really appreciate it.. it means just too much to me.. sometimes during the exam nights I would get really stressed n uptight at night.. I would feel scared though I know that I need not be ( thats wat I would call the panic attack).. because my future is determined by God who knows my every step.. I shouldnt panic at all.. not at all.. there is nothing I can do to change the wonderful and perfect future which God had already determined for me though there would be hurdles upfront.. I should n I will march forward.. the eternal reward is at the end.. this morning I had breakfast with jessie.. she had a paper today too so we decided to go off together with another 3 others from the village..so had a cool walk with them to the exam hall.. I wasnt stressed.. just prayed along the way and submit everything to God.. indeed I have tried my best.. if God willing... he will let me through it..

To Mo n Deb, thanks for the sms this morning.. u guys brightened my day ..

Many people flood my mind the last 2 weeks.. I guess u know who u r .. the people I called .. the people I sms or msn.. its u guys..

I cooked fish porridge just now.. n herbal soup with pork n carrot..hehe.. need to have some good food.. starting revision on chemistry soon.. in an hour.. got to rest my brain first..

Psalms 18

1 I love you, O LORD, my strength.

2 The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge.
He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

3 I call to the LORD, who is worthy of praise,
and I am saved from my enemies.

6 In my distress I called to the LORD;
I cried to my God for help.
From his temple he heard my voice;
my cry came before him, into his ears.

17 He rescued me from my powerful enemy,
from my foes, who were too strong for me.

18 They confronted me in the day of my disaster,
but the LORD was my support.

28 You, O LORD, keep my lamp burning;
my God turns my darkness into light.

31 For who is God besides the LORD ?
And who is the Rock except our God?

32 It is God who arms me with strength
and makes my way perfect.

33 He makes my feet like the feet of a deer;
he enables me to stand on the heights.

34 He trains my hands for battle;
my arms can bend a bow of bronze.

35 You give me your shield of victory,
and your right hand sustains me;
you stoop down to make me great.

No comments: