Friday, November 03, 2006

I may have hurt someone unintentionally today. I saw someone that I didnt expect to see and I wasnt in a condition to see. I am feeling all the stress now and I really didnt want to meet anyone that would add more stress to me. Certain times things happen but we dunno it. I really need to protect myself at this moment from all external things thats affects my spirit. It wasnt easy for me to decide to come to OCF tonight. I m down.. very stressed n there is still loads to be done.. I am afraid ..very afraid in fact.. But still I came .. noone forced me.. its by the spirit of God. I really felt led in tonight's worship. My tears just flowed. God is just so near to me. My spirit is comforted n I feel ready to carry on..

I enjoyed tonight.. from the worship to devotion to praying with keith.. felt the presence of God evident .. Praying by the spirit .. I know u r ever there and ever for me..

For those having exams tmr.. we are praying for u.. for Justin, Ian, Kazu, Handy, Leny and Phyllicia..

Mel, thanks so much.. what u did through the spirit for me is beyond description.. I love the Psalm ( student version ) and all the songs.. Thanks dear..

*HugZ*

Another Note to all : Psalm 34 has always been my favourite Psalm.. Have a look.. meditate on it.. It will do u good..

No comments: