Thursday, November 16, 2006

My exams are over.. Yes, they r over.. But I am not relieved.. My heart is weary n burdened.. My heart is burning for the mission trip that is coming up in December.. I dun want to stay in Adelaide not in Singapore either.. The trip has been on my mind for so long.. not just since July this year but since many years ago when God first impressed it on my heart.. But now frankly I am worried abt my results. I am worried that it will hinder me.. I am worried that it will change my mind.. I hate this .. I did my best. This year I studied more than I ever did in my entire life.. and I did worse than I ever did in my entire life.. But still this is the happiest year of my life..this is the year where I relied on God more than I ever did before.. this is the year he mould me n refined me again n again.. where I seeked his face again n again.. repeated in the nights I cried only to him.. I longed to see his face.. I longed to be with Him.. I longed for his will to be done in my life..

I praise him for guiding me in all my decisions.
I praise him for bringing me to adelaide.
I praise him for giving me trials and showing me his glory.
I praise him for his everlasting love and sustaining me till now.
I praise him for changing me so much.
I praise his presence in my life.
I praise him for the person he is.
I praise him for all my friends and family.

BUT above all, I praise HIM because he is God. He is in Control.

This link below is the link to the blog for our mission trip in Dec. Do check regularly for more updates.

http://ocfsydneymissions06.blogspot.com/

--

The last few days, I have been spending time with leny, kehong, yao chai, jessie, kiki, weijian, and their housemates. I spent the bulk of my time with them.. I just got to know them recently but they had brought joy in my life.. I was supposed to have dinner with them last night.. Kehong n yao chai r cooking last night.. but in the end I didnt go.. I dun feel well.. both spiritually n physically.. I needed much rest.. I wanted to spend time with them but still I couldnt go.. I knew I cannot stretch myself anymore otherwise it would be drainning for me.. Kiki left for home last night too.. I miss her.. really.. thought I dunno her for long but everytime I see her, my heart is so warmed by her.. hopefully I can still see her next year..

--

Lydia n I went to Marion on tuesday but dunno y.. both of us didnt really enjoy the trip.. especially me.. I just was not in the mood to shop.. but we did talk alot n I shared with her many things.. I am glad she was with me then.. yes.. I was glad..

We went to samuel's place after shopping. Mel was cooking for Mo, leeping n yoshi. I wanted to help but in the end didnt help much. I was just sinking on the sofa too tired to get up.. I was mostly stoning.. until Aaron came then we talked quite a bit.. so largely.. tuesday was spent with the Wong family ( Lydia and Aaron.. hahaha).

Went with Mel to deliver dinner n fruits for them.. Leeping wasnt home.. hope she isnt too stressed.. Saw Mo n Frank.. Both looked happy n less stressed.. so glad.. then popped by yoshi's place.. she looked tired.. but for all of them now exams r over.. they made it.. God is faithful..

Then after that I went back to Leny's place to cook dinner.. I enjoy cooking dinner for them.. I just feel so at home at her place.. I like their company.. I will definitely miss them when I go home..

--

Yesterday wasnt a good day for me.. I woke up feeling torn apart.. Thank God, Mel was on msn.. I just poured out my heart to her.. she has been there for me the last few days... giving me advice and praying for me.. I am very comforted.. God has been speaking to me through her and samuel.. reaffirming wat God has already placed in my heart..

I felt better after that.. went out with samuel n lydia in the afternoon.. shared with samuel much stuff God has for me.. But after that I was distracted .. my thoughts were with God.. I had to leave so that I could be alone.. I recalled many things in that 1 hr I was away.. many many things that God blessed me.. many many things he brought me through.. it was as if God placed them on powerpoint slides.. showing me how he brought me through everything n he is sufficient for me.. I was in tears in the end.. he planted some scriptures in my heart the past week.. planted them deep in my heart n he was consistently reminding me of them.

I came home for a long rest after that..

Hebrews 13:5

"Never will I leave you;
never will I forsake you."

Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Proverbs 3:5-6

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.

--

Gonna go back n sleep again soon. Meeting Tina for lunch today.. need her advice on some stuff.. need to discuss.. need to pray.. but in the morning.. I got to go n defer my airticket.. Hope to fly on 30th Nov home instead.

Afternoon will be fun.. meeting at samuel's place with Mey, Mel n lydia.. for christmas party planning for our connect grp.. it will be a great time..

Think I will be home early tmr.. got to tidy up my room.. oh so messy..

1 comment:

Prissy said...

Hi.. but may I know who is this?