Wednesday, December 06, 2006

A few days ago, I was talking to Sean online, told him that I will be looking for a church to settle in when I come back to Singapore. He invited me to his church, Church of Singapore. I m considering it. All my friends' churches r so far back home. Distance isnt what I am considering, but I need a place where I can be rooted when I can grow spiritually for the next 2 months before I return to adelaide.

There are a few churches on my mind. Not really sure where I will be going for service yet. Praying about it still. This trip home will be fruitful. Plans are being lined ahead already. Starting with going for new creation bible study next thursday. I am excited about it.. it will be a place where I can learn, a place where I can grow.

I am excited about going home, I am excited about preparing for devotions n worship songs for the trip to chiangmai, I am excited about studying Romans, I am excited about everything including studying next year. I am excited about christmas..

I can say now that I have fully recovered. I feel happy again. Actually to be exact I am happy again since yesterday. I m happy to be able to see my family again, to be able to go for bs, to be able to be myself, to be able to learn n grow.

For everything I thank God, I know everything happens for a purpose. My future is held in the hands of God.

No comments: