Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I was reading all my previous emails just now. Usually I get alot of emails everyday from various people for various reasons. There are some emails I dun reply at all, not because they r not important but because I was only browsing through them due to the limited time I have. I was looking at all the emails from everyone just now especially those sent by my committee ( those from leanne, jing and Aaron ). I miss them. Most of them are in Chiangmai now. Praying for their safety n God's guidance and protection to be with them, for them to seek the Lord in every step they take.

I came across this song among my many emails.

Chorus

He who began a good work in you
He who began a good work in you
Will be faithful to complete it
He’ll be faithful to complete it
He who started the work
Will be faithful to complete it in you

Verse

If the struggle you’re facing
Is slowly replacing your hope
With despair
Or the process is long
And you’re losing your song
In the night
You can be sure that the Lord
Has His hand on you
Safe and secure
He will never abandon you
You are His treasure
And He finds His pleasure in you

Its a song with meaningful words. A song which will lift u up in times of despair.

Pray with me as I prepare for the worship sessions.
Pray with me as I prepare for the devotions.
Pray with me as I trust God.
Pray with me as I continue to seek Him above all things.

No comments: