Sunday, December 03, 2006

I want to be left alone for this week. No sms, no emails please. I am already starting to feel better and I dun wish to go back to the depression state where I was the past week so please, leave me alone. I will be ok.

I dun want to be blunt but I have been getting too many calls, smses n emails the past week and I have been agitated and I m on a rollercoaster. What I need now is peace and comfort from God. Too much of everything brings hurt to some extend and it complicates my mind as well.

I appreciate all who have shown concern, all who have spent time accompanying me. I will be fine. I need time to loosen up myself n get back to a normal life.

There is only 1 person I want to keep with me during this time and he is God and God alone. I can only hear from Him when things around me quieten down only then can I hear him whisper to me.

Let me hear his whisper.. let me hear him speak..

No comments: