Thursday, December 07, 2006

I went out today. Went to uni to do some stuff, then went T-bar with Tina. I guess today is the last time I will be seeing her here and seriously I dunno when we can actually meet again. Thinking about it is quite sad. She is someone whom I have shared alot with. Someone who opened up her heart to me and someone whom I opened up my heart to as well. We have shared alot together, times when we r down, times when we r happy. Last week we went to send Samuel and Addielle off. Its amazing that none of us cried. The only reason is we controlled, at least I did. For Addielle, I will be seeing her soon. It isnt that bad. She promised to meet up in Singapore when I come back from Chiangmai. For Samuel, he will still be back next yr. But still life without them is different. Been talking to addielle online since she went home.

Most of the OCFers are still in Melbourne though convention is over. I miss them, nothing to deny about. I was just looking at the photos that samuel recently posted on his blog. I was drawn to the pics taken at the airport before addielle n samuel went off as well as pics taken at our christmas party this yr. Our final connect meeting.. The happy n sad times, I do cherish.. For some people my concern for them is hidden in my heart n secured in my prayers to God. Though I write so much on my blog, there are still some hidden stuff in my heart.. I guess everyone has their own secrets.

My heart is heavy, heavy about going home, going home means that I m not under OCF's cover. What will become of me? Who can support me? Will my relationship with God be as strong as ever? Clinging tightly to God.. Because thats the only way I can live my life in glory of him forever.. He is the reason that I live!

No comments: