Saturday, December 16, 2006

Hey guess wat! Last night Ian suddenly told me that he is coming to SINGAPORE tmr! Yupz tmr, but yesterday's tmr is today isnt it? It was so funny when Ian told me he is coming last night. First of all so last min, second of all, usual la.. Ian makes demands here n there as we all know.. oh no.. he is going to kill me for all these..

Demand number 1: I want to eat spicy food!
Demand number 2: U and Moses MUST bring me around sg. ( Note the word must!!! Direct quote from our dearest IAN HONG ).

I was up till late last night cos of this dear brother. Alamak man! I was thanking God the whole night.. u know why?

Reason 1: If Ian is coming the next weekend, sorry man I am away he settle himself..
Reason 2: Thank God Moses is back, otherwise Ian tell me so last min, die man.. what m I going to do. If I cannot get Mo, I have to settle myself. So thank God for Moses. Haha.. Good thing we all stay so near otherwise even worse...Ian better thank him also, without him, he is gonna be to be homeless tonight..haha.. not really la.. can still stay my place..
Reason 3: Praise God for Sean, otherwise I cannot get Mossie also.. long story, for more details, ask me personally..hehe
Reason 4: Thank God that Ian can bunk with Mo not me.. sorry Mo, u take him.. brothers mah..haha.. like wat addielle says brotherhood..
Reason 5: Thank God we can all meet up with Eng Poh before he goes back to Penang tonight. Praise the Lord for that!

I am anticipating 3pm today when Ian arrives at Mossie's place, I will be going over later as well. We will have fun!

But I got a msg today from Ian Hong 7.30am before he went to take bus down to Singapore.

Its a typical msg from Ian.

It reads:

Prepare Towel for me.

Didnt bring.

See u there!

Guys post comments if u have any. I had a good laugh last night n this morning.

I need to call Richard before Ian comes. Not to complain ok but because Ian missed him.

1 comment:

GraceL said...

Haha, that comment sounds so typically Ian... Hope you had fun! :)