Monday, December 11, 2006

Today is my second day in Singapore after so long. Came home quite late last night cos by the time my plane touched down it was already close to midnight. This time it was pretty much a long flight back cos I took Mas airlines, but the flight was ok la.. just tired.. but Sally, Lydia, Victor n Joel was on the same plane so it was ok. But when the plane touched down at Kuala Lumpur we had to go separate ways. Sally took another flight back to Kuching, Lydia had a flight back to KK, Victor well, he got home the fastest among us, Joel took another plane back to India while for me, I took a connecting flight back to Singapore.

The connecting flight was quite unpleasant but thank God it was only for 55 mins. It was quite stuffy n there were some passengers complaining.. argh.. Dunno for what reason n I had to listen to Malay for like 10 hrs in total.. ah.. dunno what they were saying.. doesnt matter anymore thou..hehe..

Had a chat with Leanne this morning for updates on our mission team. Gonna do handicraft with her n Desiree tmr at her place. But when I went out to purchase the materials today, I was caught in the heavy rain, so terrible, even until now my head still spins though I showered almost immediately after I got home.

I am trying to adapt myself to everything now, lifestyle so different..

Oh! Help me Please!!!

No comments: