Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Yesterday I had a great day except for some minor hiccups like forgot to take straw when I bought bubble tea, so dumb rite but it happened. So silly of me. Yesterday, I went to buy some packs of macaroni before I headed over to Leanne's place. Very much I spend most of yesterday at her place, trying to fix macaroni jewellery.

There r some steps to it:

1. Paint the macaroni. We have only got 3 colors cos I only bought 3 bottles of water color to cut
cost. So Leanne and I painted the macaroni red, green and blue.

It was quite funny, we were like amusing ourselves for the whole session. Imagine that!

2. Wait for the macaroni to dry.

3. String the macaroni using elastic string.

4. Bracelets, necklaces and anklets are done.

I should have taken pictures for momentos and also to showcase our master pieces. But we were having to much fun and I forgot. I can take the pictures on Sunday before we fly off on Monday. Those jewellery are cool man, I am sure the kids in chiangmai would love them but I guess we probably need to get more colors. That would be more fun and it would give more variety.

We experimented on paper dolls as well. Its really fun, cutting the dolls clothes, hair and stuff and decorating them. It was a session that Leanne n I discovered that we r seriously not cut to be artist or designer, its just so out for us. The designs that we made on the clothes r ok la.. but then as I told her, we wont be buying such clothes if we see them on sale in the malls, so u guys can imagine those latest designers we created..haha..

Opps, forgot to mention! I mistook the hair for the dolls for hats n sorry, I coloured them blue n green. But oh well, as wat Leanne said.. thats the latest trend..ahha.. so sotong of me!

It was fun, its like going back to being a kid doing handy craft.. I guess I can only upload the pics when I come back from Chiangmai. Be patient!!!

In all things that we do, we remember the Lord and everything is for him alone! Praise the Lord! Finally, I got my insurance almost done cos Mary responded to my email last night. Gonna get it done today..

No comments: