Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Its a new day. I just spoke with Leanne just now, someone dear to me from home, someone I met in Sydney, someone I can relate to and someone whom I know cares for me.

What she said brightened up my day. She is joinning mission team slightly later and she asked me if I want to fly with her to Chiangmai next week. My heart is so excited again. I feel alive again. Yes, its the feeling of revival in the spirit.

I could see the door opening now.. I could see it again..

Flight not confirmed yet.. to be confirmed soon..

1 comment:

Prissy said...

Leanne got me the ticket to fly with her to chiangmai on 18th dec to join our team. I only got to know this news this morning.. so happy now.. though I will only be in chiangmai for slightly more than a week..

Truely, noone can close the door that God has opened..