Thursday, December 28, 2006

I just got back from chiangmai 2 days ago. The past few days I have been busy hanging out with OCFers thats y there was no entry. Very much this trip to chiangmai is very fruitful, I will explain more later. I came back on 26th Dec, the same day when Samuel arrived in Singapore. We met up for dinner along with Justin, phyllicia, Moses n Paul, had a good time, went to pepper lunch at taka. Its really a joy meeting up with them after so long, felt so comfortable, didnt really do much that day cos it was rainning everywhere but we still hang out till pretty late.

Then yesterday met up with them again at bugis but this time its just alfred, me, Mo n Sam cause not all of us can make it. We were like bumping around bugis market. This time round dunno y all my friends kept suggesting to go bugis market. Its so humid and too many people around but they were selling quite some good stuff so its still quite worthwhile. I m thinking to go back with some gal friends to buy my stuff cos the last few times I went was with guys so only went to see guys stuff.. its like the maid accompanying the prince to shop..haha.. but it was fun though..I realised that when we shop we tend to have quite some comments n we were laughing alot n in the end the salesgals were kind of like staring at us but that didnt bother us..haha...

I miss OCF alot since I came home, miss the fellowship, the blessings...

No comments: