Friday, August 25, 2006

Food

I like food..They make me happy.. when I am stressed or upset, I look out for certain food and avoid some others..What do I look out for?

In no particular order:

1. Salmon ( Must be raw.. I hate it cooked.. taste weird..)
2. Sushi ( U can try looking for me in sushi train.. u may see me there )
3. Nata De coco ( But must be lychee flavour.. other flavours not entertained )
4. Bubble tea from cubic ( usually I will buy green apple flavour with chewy bubbles )
5. Orange Chocolate ( Cant really find here.. sad )
6. Home cooked soup ( Have the Mummy feel.. taste not Important )
7. Flavoured milk ( only strawberry flavour wanted.. Dun mind plain milk on my good days
though)
8. Black sesame paste ( A lot of u dunno I like this.. I eat that in secret 3 times a week.. haha..
even when I am in good mood )
9. German sausage and pancakes with toppings ( when r we going Pancake house again? )
10. Wicked Wings ( haha.. yum!! )

These are not hints or anything.. Just have this sudden thought..so update u guys!!!

1 comment:

Alfred said...

Haha, Yummy.. I love most of the food u mentioned too! Oh makes me miss home cooked food and s'pore food.. hawker food. More unhealthy the better :P Ya, anyway hope u r feeling better n that u have got more of yr work done! Dun b too stressed out! God Bless.