Monday, August 28, 2006

Its the beginning of a new week today. Usually I dun go Uni from Citi TownHouse so today somehow or rather I under estimated the time to get to Uni.. yesterday I had a late night.. doing my presentation slides and script till abt 2.30am in the morning.. However I was not tired at all.. too hyperactive!!! Then Sally popped up on msn too.. so had a chat with her as well..haha.. Yesterday's party was good. One of the most memorable gatherings. Everyone was sporty, the game was good.. food great.. Nice Fellowship.. Havent had so much laughter in a while already.. pretty caught up with work and busyness..

I am physically much better now.. My back no longer hurt as much as before.. thanks to the little bright pink tablets siew wai gave me on sunday morning.. Cant remember what they were.. but they helped to ease the pain a lot.. thank you so much.. N for all those who prayed for me n comforted me.. thanks too.. Everything is good now.. N I treasure it all..

Also for my dearest coursemates.. Feli, Dorothy, Amanda.. love u all..
Sydney OCFers .. Linus, Tracy, Sam.. Thanks for listening to my ramblings over the last few days.. And uplifted me in prayer..
Connect group -- Deb, Liwen, Samuel.. muackz..
OCF AU -- Too many to mention but I remember each of u guys..

But above all, I just want to lift my praises to God who is the great healer and him who brought the forgiveness.. I was touched during Sunday worship and sermon.. especially during the last song about God as the healer and the one who brings forgiveness.. N the sermon pierced deep in my heart.. its just so timely and awesome.. all the knots are released n my spirit set free from the past hurts..

Psalm 30:1-3

1 I will exalt you, O LORD,
for you lifted me out of the depths
and did not let my enemies gloat over me.

2 O LORD my God, I called to you for help
and you healed me.

3 O LORD, you brought me up from the grave ;
you spared me from going down into the pit.

1 comment:

siew wai said...

that lil bright pink tablet is called 'ibuprofen', a type of pain killer. but must be God healling you by using those tablets :)