Monday, August 21, 2006

My Princess...
You'Re Never Alone

You never need to hold on to anyone out of fear of being alone, My precious princess. I am with you wherever you are. I am a friend who walks in when the world walks out. I created you to have strong relationships, My Love, and I see your desire to be close to someone. If you seek me first and come to Me with your wants and needs, I will choose your friends for you. I will also bless those friendships abundantly. Don't settle for less than My best just to fill your schedule with people to see and places to go. I want to reach you with the reality of My presence in you first, then you will be ready for real relationships that are orchestrated by Me.

Love,
Your King and your Best Friend

I was hurt yesterday.. Physically not much.. But emotionally I was.. some of u reasoned things out with me.. thank you so much.. all your time n effort on me.. I know u guys really care.. I wont mention here what happened.. if anyone is genuinely concerned.. I may share with you..
I committed all to God last night.. Prayed for a long while.. told him entirely how I felt .. seeking Him with my whole heart.. After prayer, I looked into my devotion book.. I saw the above letter.. I knew its God speaking to me directly..

He said I never need to hold on to anyone because he is there for me always.
He said he is a friend who will be with me under all circumstances.
He said he sees my desires. He calls me by name to come to him with all my wants N needs.
He said he will provide for me the relationships with him as the centre.

My spirit is restored and lifted by God alone..

" And be sure of this:
I am with you always,
Even to the end of the Age."

Matthew 28:20

2 comments:

jan said...

hey pris!
Words can't describe my appreciation for what you did! Thanks! Anyway just to point out the last verse you quoted which is also my fav. Notice that Jesus didn't say "I WILL be with you" or "I WAS with you"...but He said "I AM with you". Isn't that beautiful to know that He is ALWAYS and IS with us? God bless!

Prissy said...

Samuel,

God speaks to me. So does he speak to u.. At this moment I am very loaded with a lot of stuff..if I dun find rest in Him.. I will really burn out.. Noone knows how I really feel except God alone.. we can tell many people but noone on this earth can understand though they are physically here.. Its our choice to run to God.. this choice I have chosen.. it is offered to u by God as well.. But one thing.. dun place any expectations on anyone.. it gets u nowhere except hurts.. I will catch up with u soon..Hugz..

Dun let wat happen disturb u.. it is never worth it.. leave the things at the feet of God.. let him do the rest..