Saturday, August 12, 2006

I just came back from William's farewell party.. Mixed emotions.. I cried just now.. when william was telling me something personal.. it was shared in a big group but it was to each individual.. What he said brought me back to the times we enjoyed last year.. the time when we met the other OCFers in Singapore.. the times spent with Richard and the oldies.. the great times we had will always be remembered.. also the christmas eve spent with his sister n him.. I still remember where we went.. he came with his family to singapore just a few days before christmas and he rang me..I met up with his sister and him on that special christmas eve and we had quality time together.. brought them around.. its not the places but the time in fellowship that I remember n I treasure.. now thinking back.. I am glad that I did have time for William.. so glad that the time is well spent ..so glad for such a brother to come into my life.. he will always be remembered.. in my heart.. Just like Richard n chok has a special position in my heart.. So will William have his position.. Though I never say.. but Richard and chok comes to my mind at times.. My dear brothers that I will always miss..

The box of little notes n the photos have all the love we have for u.. Treasure it.. We love u...

No comments: