Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I am not only a feeler but I am also a thinker. I have my reasons for doing certain things and I have my reasons for letting other stuff pass. I consider a lot. Dun pass any judgements on me for u know the scriptures well..Do not compare me with others.. for such comments can be destructive and really discouraging at times.. These things can't affect me much anymore.. I can better control my emotions now.. Not I say but from Siew Wai today.. What she is said is true..

Matthew 7: 1-2

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

Its a reminder not only for myself but for everyone else.

Dun ask me to give up the mission trip. I never will. Its my life and I choose to put Christ at the throne of my life. Respect my decision. It has been set since July and I will go all the way out for it. Even if u dun agree with it. U cannot and will not change my heart and my mind. I am looking forward to the mission talk this coming sat by Dr Calvin Mah as well as the mission trip planning coming up in my 2 week break. I m keen on my portfolio.. God is working through a weak vessel as me.. I will emerge Victorious through his power..

I welcome all constructive and genuine comments for improvement. N I m serious.. only with contructive comments from people who love me, I can improve and I want to improve.. not for myself but for the body of Christ..

4 comments:

Linus said...

good on u mate.. don't let others influence whatever the good Lord has set you out to do. for as long as it is not set against the bible, i encourage u to go for whatever it is.

Alfred said...

Hey pris, jus wanna let u knw that what you said really encouraged me. That's the way to be. Do not be affected of how others think of u, only God can do that, and He sees u as a righteous princess, a precious child of God, whom He will bestow all His blessings, mercy and grace unto u, not bcoz u done anything to deserve it, but bcoz He loves u so much. N rem always that love is the greatest and most powerful weapon God gave us against wickedness and evil. Use it well, and victory is sure to be yours! Actually you ARE already victorious and u r more than a conquerer in Christ!

siew wai said...

:)

Prissy said...

Thanks everyone for ur encouragement! Keep me in your prayers.. Its only 3 mths away from the trip.. Pray continuously.. Hurdles are bound to come.. But God will sustain me as he has always been..

Psalm 18

34 He trains my hands for battle;
my arms can bend a bow of bronze.

35 You give me your shield of victory,and your right hand sustains me;you stoop down to make me great.

36 You broaden the path beneath me,so that my ankles do not turn.