Wednesday, August 09, 2006

My friend is flying from Sydney to see me soon.. I am excited about it.. Gonna happen in week 5 n now is the middle of week 3.. However, week 5, 6, 7 r going to be my most busy weeks before the term break.. I was just scheduling everything in my organiser yesterday while waiting to go for Justin's B day party at Pancake House.. Well guys.. U wont want to imagine the shock I gave myself.. big time shock.... There is actually more assignments, more presentations n more reading this sem.. more contact hours as well..Been working hard from week 1 but still a bit behind in schedule.... Thank God, I have really good tutors this semester.. Jamie B for Immunology.. He is really good man.. can get us to participate n at the same time I dun feel stressed.. Last sem, I had Chris Wong for microbio n stressed big time.. Thank God I hardly see him this time.. except in pracs which is inevitable.. Dan is my tutor is genetics.. he is great too, always managed to explain the concepts clearly though his tutes stretch a bit long.. today was almost 2 hrs of genetics tute.. But it was alright.. managed to clear my doubts.. This sem I m pretty lost in Chemistry.. we r doing the 3 dimentional thing which is so foreign.. like molecular modelling stuff.. couldnt figure out the stuff.. Need to get that cracked out soon.. but I m just one of the many who is having this problem..

Father, U alone knows what I m going through.. I am relying on U to supply all my needs..

Yesterday was Justin's b day.. We had such great fun n fellowship.. For those who didnt come .. hey u guys missed out..especially on the sabo part.. I think its the worse sabo ever.. But Justin was pretty game for it.. so it was alright.. I met Ian today.. he still complaining that he stinks.. cos apparently,he was a co-victim last night.. haha.. But I guess it is a memorable birthday for Justin.. Its the love of our family..

This weekend is going to be quite emotional for many of us..

No comments: