Thursday, August 03, 2006

My Princess.. I will redeem the time for u..

I know that sometimes you look back on your life with anguish and regret -- so much time wasted on things that did not matter. But take heart, My Love. I am your redeemer, and today is a new day. So start now by seeking My plans, which are to give you hope and a future. Just as I used hardship in Joseph's life to lead him to a position of leadership, influence, and blessing, I've also called you. I will use your past experiences to teach you and not torment you. Remember, My Princess, I will always turn into good what others meant for harm. I will redeem what was lost and place you on the narrow road that leads to an everlasting life.

Love,
Your King and Your Redeemer

This letter comforted my heart so much this morning that I felt that I need to share it.. I should look ahead to what is before me.. Forget abt the past disappointments.. the past sorrows.. the past unhappiness..Think about the blessings that are in my life..

I have fond memories of sydney, of the place, of the people, of the camp...
I remember during my sydney trip this july, the Lord spoke deep into my life through 2 people. One of them I shared alot of things with. The other one gave me scriptures which I know is not by coincidence for some reason. The scripture is still dwelling in my heart now. Its from Jeremiah 1:

The Call of Jeremiah

4 The word of the LORD came to me, saying,

5 "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart;
I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."

6 "Ah, Sovereign LORD," I said, "I do not know how to speak; I am only a child."

7 But the LORD said to me, "Do not say, 'I am only a child.' You must go to everyone I send you
to do and say whatever I command you."

8 Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you," declares the LORD.

9 Then the LORD reached out his hand and touched my mouth and said to me, "Now, I have put my words in your mouth.

10 See, today I appoint you over nations and kingdoms to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow, to build and to plant."

The last 2 verses are strong words.. I dunno what life lies ahead for me.. But I know my future is secured in the hands of God..

No comments: