Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I was reading through 1 particular email over and over again last night. An email sent from Sydney with regards to the mission trip that I am going on. In the email, it addresses a lot of different portfolios waiting to be taken up. There was much more than I expected and we are so lack in manpower. I am not worried, just that as I pray for the portfolios, its my honour to have my brothers n sisters in Christ to pray alongside with me, to support what God is doing.

The portfolios are as follows:

1. *Admin/treasurer*
2. *Fund raiser*
3. *Logistics*
4. *Prayer IC*
5. *First Aid*
6. *Reporter/photographer*
7. *Worship leader*
8. *Devotional times*
9. *Skit/song/drama Director*
10. *Teachers*
11. *Secret encourager and encouragee *

Most of us will need to take on 2 portfolios. Frankly speaking, my heart is keen on taking on worship leader and devotional times but yet I know that both are tough. I have not decided on anything yet. And I have no intention to decide on my own. I need a spirit guided, spirit convicted decision. The decisions will be made on 16th Sept at our meeting. Now, this is one of the main things on my heart. Please pray for me as well as for the rest of the committee.

U may not know them in person, but they are your brothers and sisters in Christ. Let us go forward together. Please pray for Aaron, Leanne, Jing, Desiree, Devi, Vivian, Poh Bwee as well prepare ourselves for what is coming.

Matthew 9:37-38

37Then he said to his disciples, "The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. 38Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field."

No comments: