Thursday, August 03, 2006

I went for a mission talk this morning with Tina. I m glad that I did made it for the talk cause something happened last night within me that I was struggling with many things in my heart. Struggling to find my way through all the things that r coming now. In my decision to head for a mission trip.. I once had doubts abt myself. I feared of going to the trip with no preparation cos the training is in Sydney. The devil is trying to get me but the Lord comforted my soul this morning during my time of quietness and when I was doing meditation on this book called My Princess, Love letters from your King. I will share abt that a bit later. The mission talk this morning was by kenneth and Mark who are both missionaries to India. They shared their experiences and the struggles they faced. I learnt a lot. Though I cannot be there for training in Sydney, the Lord has opened up another way for me. Another avenue of training for me in sharing the experiences of other missionaries every thursday morning. Indeed God is wonderful and marvellous. He will prepare u for the things which is ahead of u.. Trust in Him!

No comments: