Sunday, August 06, 2006

William is leaving for good soon.. I just know abt it today just before I went for evening service.. Felt a bit down after I knew that.. A lot of memories came back to me..Memories from last year all the way to this year..

I remembered the times where we studied for exams together, struggled together, the times where we confided in each other.. the things that he taught me through his experiences, the word of God he taught me, the skills in worship leading..the encouragement he gave me as a great brother in Christ.. a lot of things..

He is someone I respect for his great love for God.. He is someone I will miss.. He has someone who has guided me.. But all these memories remain precious to me..

But I know God will bring him to a place where he can use him.. I am glad that he has chosen to obey God. To go down this path is never easy..

William spoke to me just now.. He was holding back his tears.. I will miss him for sure.. Today when he told me he is leaving.. it came as a big shock to me.. I didnt expect it to come so soon.. I was in a daze during worship this evening.. everything rushed back to me.. Richard as well.. But I was focused during sermon... There are some people that he wanted to meet on sat night.. I just sent out an email to inform them.. Really hope they can come.. I know its important to him.. Just want to do watever I can for him.. Just feel sad now.. though I know God has his best interest at heart..

No comments: