Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The past few weeks have been so busy.. The assignments r endless.. I m tired.. My friend is coming next week but frankly speaking I really have no time for her.. Tuesdays r my worse days.. Did my chem prac today.. Thank God I had a really smart partner.. an aussie guy.. we really worked well together.. n a fantastic demostrator as well.. seriously without them things could have been worse..God has blessed me.. I went for prayer meet today in the mist of my prac.. I had a short break in between for 30 mins.. so I thought it would be good if I joined them for prayer.. Was praying with Jan N Handy.. sharing some prayer points with them.. Handy said something which was very encouraging for me.. he said having to teach bs in another language which is foreign to u is actually a good thing.. For God is preparing me to go out for him in December this year.. He said.. do u think u will be able to bring forth God's word in Thailand in the language the u r comfortable in? u may not.. he gave me a different perspective which I did not think of myself.. I am glad I spoke to him..

Tina passed me a book yesterday on missions. It is entitled "His Last Command, Our First Priority" by Jack Hanes.. I read this book during my bus journey today. Its an inspiring book I would say.. I wouldnt update much abt it today cos I have only read a chapter of the book.. will update more soon..

Just want to leave this verse for all:

Mark 16:15

" Go into all the world and preach the Good News to everyone, everywhere."

2 comments:

siew wai said...

ever thought of doing long term mission? :)

Prissy said...

I will go where the Lord leads..