Tuesday, August 15, 2006

What is happening to me?

I am eating strange meals and at super odd hours ( no time to cook .. I want to cook but no time ). I just eat watever I can find..

I am sleeping and waking up at odd hours. Serious lack of sleep .. who wants to close up n look at my dark eye circles.. u r very welcome..

I have to bring my organiser wherever I go cos I have trouble remembering stuff .. all my appointments n assignments.. They take up too much brain space .. I rather write them down then remember them..

I have adapted to reading in the bus to save time...

All things I can forget N neglect except God.. I always have time for Him.. He is always first in my mind.. Thank God.. He always reminds me to look to him.. Thank You Father..

He makes me smile..

3 comments:

Alfred said...

Gd u have yr priorities! Feel like u smtimes also, but i guess we should not live too unhealthy lives. We must take care of our bodies too if not we can't do our work properly if we fall ill. But i'm sure u can do it. Jia you! U r an inspiration to me as to how u handle things. But i knw it's God's strength in u that makes things all possible! God bless!

Prissy said...

I m not eating unhealthy meals la.. I just eat something simple.. sandwich.. snack bars.. soup..stews too.. my slow cooker is good.. just put the stuff inside n it cooks on its own.. awesome.. usually cook for 2 days n keep.. haha.. suitable for my schedule..I can eat just anything now..

Prissy said...

Samuel,

I do read ur blog ok.. once in 2 days cos u update so much.. I enjoy reading ur blog.. Keep it up ya.. I will set up another account soon.. Hugz..