Saturday, August 12, 2006

Yesterday was a wonderful day.. I didnt do a lot but I had great fellowship... In the morning time I was at Uni, was with Yingying n Leny together trying to crack out our Chemistry Summative Tute.. It was due at 12 noon so we went a couple of hours earlier to try to discuss the stuff.. I dun like doing the 2 and 3 dimentional stuff.. It hard for me cos I can't visualise.. Gals are usually bad at such stuff.. Not making excuses for myself ok? I m trying very hard already.. haiz.. nvm.. anyway the whole sem chemistry is going to be on 3 D stuff.. Our lecturer was saying he will get us the molecular modelling kit but when is that happening.. hurry up la.. its in bad enough condition already.... Thank God my other 2 subjects Immunology and Genetics are doing fine.. understand almost everything so far..

I was at the Singapore Association stall the last few days but I wasnt doing anything much.. I wasnt there for long also.. Had other things to do.. But I spent some time chatting with Bridgette and Phyllicia.. Trying to be of some help.. But my heart wasnt into it.. probably cos I have so many other things in my mind.. things that I place of higher priority.. ya.. My studies and OCF obviously take a higher priority rite.. ahaha.. everyone must agree ok..

The last few days I did pretty much a lot of studies.. did my readings.. my tutes.. I like immuno tutes the best.. the sessions r always interesting and interactive.. everyone is so enthusiastic in contributing.. me also of course..I was reading some books also.. yeah..The time was well spent..

On thursday night when I was doing my readings.. Melissa rang me.. She wrote a song for william and asked if I had the time to practice.. so yesterday in OCF, we sang the song to william, looking at him intently.. He was moved, I can see that, straining his ears to catch the words.. I knew he wanted to keep the lyrics of the song.. so I passed him my copy.. I know he will treasure it..

People come and people go
Some of whom I now dont know
You came along became a friend
Never knew the impact you'll have on me
Somehow I wasn't the only one
You left your footprints on many more..

Thank You for walking beside us
Together through the joy and the pain
You're a gift, you will be missed
All your words will be treasured
All you've done, we'll remember
We wanna say thank you

This is the song specially delicated to William.. Tonight is the night delicated to William as well.. His last night in Adelaide.. Less than 2 days, he will be going home.. Yesterday he took some photos with us.. I had an individual photo with him as well.. a photo that both of us always wanted.. n I will always cherish the memories I have with this brother who has impacted my life.. I dun want to cry tonight but yet I know I will..I shall stop decieving myself..

William was my pianist during my worship session yesterday.. I had a great team, the worship flowed though we didnt have a good start.. so I started it again.. After the session, choy kor told me that there is improvement from the last time I led.. I was happy not because I led well but because worship is an important part prior to the things that come after. We got to set out hearts rite before God before anything can continue. God desires our worship and we are created to worship him..

I have so much to update today.. haha.. still want to talk abt my BS group.. I had 3 new faces in my group.. all young guys from HK.. doing foundation and high school.. they are like 17 years old.. can u believe it? so young.. but they are yearning for the word of God.. Thirsty to be filled.. Choy kor was in my group.. haha.. I dragged him in by force.. haha.. no la.. not force.. its charm..haha.. sounds nicer..Ok let me rephrase it.. it is he joined my group willingly k.. good.. the session was conducted in both Cantonese and English. The main part in English by me and any further questions in Cantonese by Choy kor and keith.. I understand Canto but I cannot speak it.. n now have having my new members.. I really want to learn canto.. I want to be able to communicate with them in the language that they r comforable in.. Just want to thank God for their open hearts, open sharing.. though short but its good.. especially for Leo and Paul. They are cousins but first time in OCF.. they just came to adelaide.. Now staying at the same homestay as Anderson.. Initially both Leo and Paul are shy but they are not anymore.. I m just glad.. very happy.. Next week , we will be going out for street E on thursday (thats confirmed.. from 1pm to 2pm).. and probably I will go on Monday and Wednesday as well.. Not sure of my schedule yet..

I got to get some work done now.. Just wanted to encourage all who are believers to be ambassadors of Christ. We are to make disciples of Christ.

Matthew 28

18Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

No comments: