Saturday, August 26, 2006

I dunno what to say.. I m hurt.. really I m .. I m still trying to nurse the wounds in my heart n on my back.. I dun wan to seek attention yet at the same time I wish people would care.. I am a human being still.. fragile n weak.. Today in connect grp after some people left.. I just sit there by myself and keep quiet.. Not that I wan to keep quiet but my back was really hurting and I feel feverish all over.. I just didnt want to say or do anything.. I was uncomfortable n I was thinking through some issues.. After that someone actually told me that I look fierce that noone dared to come near me.. but what did I do? I just kept quiet thats all.. I need my moments of quietness.. I am an extrovert yes.. But I wan to be quiet at times..I was just feeling discomfort, hurt n I didnt know what to do with myself.. I didnt want to speak because with my mood, I may by accident hurt someone but yet I was wrong still.. On the way back, I spoke to the people in the car, I asked if I had in anyway offended them.. but no they were not.. its just one person feeling that .. it made me so negative..cos the person in some way assume that people are feeling the same way too.. like perhaps I am a wounded animal.. if they come closer I would probably explode.. But the fact is I was controlling a lot.. except towards the end when I really couldnt take it anymore.. Only God knows how exactly I am feeling.. I m hurt really I m.. its resolved now no doubt abt that but still I feel the pain and hurt.. Its hard to be happy and energetic when I am physically n emotionally weak n in need of support.. I am already trying my best.. so please dun expect a lot from me.. I am afterall a human.. I have my weakness..

I hope everyone understands.. I m really down.. I need ur support n prayer..If I have in any way offended anyone.. I am truely sorry..And I seek ur forgiveness..

One thing I am sure of.. I am trying my best to accomodate everyone.. at least I am trying.. I am not perfect.. so give me some space and allowance if I may ask..

2 comments:

siew wai said...

dear pris,if u are trying ur best, then God knows u are. keep doing what is good, and no matter how hard it is, God will be pleased :)keep it up dear warrior.

Alfred said...

Hey pris, dun feel down, I knw how u feel as i've been in the same position as u b4 also, It's hard smtimes, but nvr give up on others, and always look to the joy of our Lord as your hope and comfort. God knows how u feel. Whatever others do to u, n whatever happens, just remember that u r always greatly blessed, highly favoured, deeply loved, totally forgiven and completley protected. He loves u n so do many others. Stay strong for the Lord is our shield, refuge and fortress. :-)