Thursday, August 24, 2006

It was a bad day for me..
Feeling terrible..
Stressed N upset..
Swallowing more than I should..
Multi-tasking almost all the time..
Contemplating stuff..
Never to feel forced..
Sharing n seeking advice..
Time management..
Letting go whatever I can..
Wishing I can sleep less and do more...
Talk less, do more..
More time with God..
God is the ultimate solution..

Matthew 16:26

What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?

3 comments:

Alfred said...

Our God is a personal God, hence i have changed the words his to YOU in this verse. :-)

Because YOU loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue YOU; I will protect YOU, for YOU acknowledge my name. YOU will call upon me, and I will answer; I will be with YOU in trouble, I will deliver YOU and honor YOU. With long life will I satisfy YOU and show YOU my salvation." Psalm 91:14-16

KongY said...

oink oink! I know where you got that:P

The bible.....hahaha

Prissy said...

Haha.. My brothers r adorable..