Monday, September 04, 2006

At this moment, I should be studying furiously for my Immunology Quiz tmr. But my brain is so saturated with all the B cells, T cells and lymphoid tissues.. haha.. So just take a break first.. no point going insane over a quiz..haha..keep cool..

Yesterday some of us went for Tina's Baptism over at Paradise Church. Its my second time to that church. I went once last year when they had a concert. Havent been back there since. Its too far la.. Tina was in the same bible study group as me last year when I was co-leading with Kah wai.. I have seen her grown so much.. not only in her knowledge of the Word but also deepen her relationship and love for our Father.. I just feel so encouraged everytime I see her. I m blessed to be able to witness her baptism, her proclaimation of her love for our Father. Just feel so happy for her .. I believe there would be much more installed for her.

Just want to thank God for Tina's step of obedience.

No comments: